Hello Heartland Family! I wanted to take a moment to recap the exciting news I shared with you this weekend…. drumroll…...
We are adding another service at our Hamilton Southeastern (HSE) Campus!
Here is what led to this exciting decision:
- We are out of room at our 10:00 AM (HSE) campus, as well as the 11:00 AM service at the 96th street campus!
- We are over capacity in our children’s area at both locations.
- We are out of parking at the 96th street campus; our parking team tells me they have witnessed cars pull up, and when they can’t find parking easily, they have driven away. That is heartbreaking!
What are we going to do about it?
In two weeks (February 15th) we are adding a second worship service at our HSE campus…the new times will be 9:00 and 11:00am, just like 96th street campus.
Why this is a win right now:
- We are finally going to be able to share a LIVE experience together. We are going to be ONE church in different locations but sharing the same moment.
- Before, when you served at HSE, you had to give up being in the worship service; now you never have to miss out because you can attend one and serve one.
Why this is the first step to a win moving forward:
- Being together LIVE as one church, one experience, together in different locations, is the first step to fulfilling our dream to launch locations all over our city, the next site being Westfield later this year.
- We are making room for the people we’ve been praying for the last 21 days. How could we pray for them and not make room?
- The mission of the church is not to get you into the same room with me. But the mission of our church is to LOVE PEOPLE WELL, lead them to Jesus, and launch them out to love people well. This is what we do.
How can I help?
- We need your help, will you and your family MAKE THE MOVE to the 11:00 AM service at our HSE Campus on 2/15?
- Or, consider MAKING THE MOVE to one of our earlier services at the 96th street camput: Saturday at 5PM or Sunday at 9:00 AM?
We prayed for them to come, God is going to answer in an amazing way, and now it is our turn to MAKE THE MOVE so we can make room for those that aren't here yet… but are on their way!
On the journey with you,