Dear Heartland Attender,
We are a multi-ethnic, multi-generational, multiplying church committed to love people well, lead them into a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ, and launch them out to love people well.
Since January of this year, we added a 5th service at our 96th St Campus at 5:00pm on Saturdays. We did this because people matter to God, therefore they matter to us. In order to add this 5th service, it took MORE LOVE and MORE TEAMWORK. 50+ new leaders sacrificed to start serving to make this new service happen. Some of you sacrificed by leaving the 11:00am Sunday service to make room for new guests.
Thank you for your sacrifice and servant-leadership. As a result of God using your LOVE and our TEAMWORK, people came to know the love and grace of Jesus. Since January we've seen:
- Weekly attendance grow by over 500 PEOPLE!
- People are committing their lives to Christ and being baptized EVERY WEEK!
SO WHAT DO I NEED YOU TO DO?
Please join those who have made the sacrifice to leave the prime time of our 11:00am Service at our 96th St Campus. We have NO MORE ROOM again. We cannot accommodate new guests. I need the mature to make room for those who are lost but seeking Christ.
- We need fill up our Saturday service at 5:00pm and our Sunday morning services at 8:00am and 9:00am at 96th St.
- We need to fill up our 10:00am service at HSE High School.
- We need you to JOIN THE TEAM and serve. This will bring joy to your heart, connect you to others, and make a strategic difference.
Please prayerfully consider attending during one of these times, since our Sunday 11:00am services is jam packed.
Thank you once again for being an “owner of the vision”!
LOVE. LEAD. LAUNCH!